Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of twoeye's message #11784840 « What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase? »

twoeye
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase?

twoeye wrote:
Leica Summarit-M f2.5/50mm for use on my EOS M as a small&short tele complement to the RX1. Guess I will have to check out Magic Lantern for the EOS M to improve manual focus handling.

EOS M with EF-M 22mm pancake as reference. The Summarit is compact but not really lightweight. The lens is solidly built, the Fotodiox Pro adapter is really tight and the complete package feels really sturdy. Samples.

Sep 04, 2013 at 09:57 AM
twoeye
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase?

twoeye wrote:
Leica Summarit-M f2.5/50mm for use on my EOS M as a small&short tele complement to the RX1. Guess I will have to check out Magic Lantern for the EOS M to improve manual focus handling.

EOS M with EF-M 22mm pancake as reference. The Summarit is compact but not really lightweight. The lens is solidly built, and with the Fotodiox Pro adapter the complete package feels really tight. Samples.

Sep 04, 2013 at 07:39 AM

Previous versions of twoeye's message #11784840 « What is your most recent (alt) lens purchase? »