Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mountainrivera's message #11777369 « Sold: Lenovo X230i - two drives IPS Screen Lower Price »

mountainrivera
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Lenovo X230i - two drives IPS Screen Loaded

Item 1: Lenovo X230i

I am the original owner of this clean Lenovo X230i. Specs are listed below but this has some pricey upgrades including an AT&T wireless card ($250), both 128gb and 500 GB hard drives (currently the 500 gb is installed) IPS screen and a smart card reader amongst other things. Also comes with original box and packaging. There are very minor usage marks and most of what you see in the pics are smudges that came off when I wiped it down after I took them. The laptop is very portable and is under warranty until October 13 so you can extend it if you want. The 500 gb drive will be restored with Windows 7 Professional and the flash drive has Windows 8 professional. I currently have the 500 gb installed. Swapping the drives is a 5 minute task so let me know which drive you want installed in the machine when I ship or you can just swap them yourself. This went for over $1,200 less than a year back - steal it for $699 obro - NOW $599 Here are the specs:

Price: $599.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Aug 31, 2013 at 01:55 PM
mountainrivera
FS: Lenovo X230i - Loaded

I am the original owner of this clean Lenovo X230i. Specs are listed below but this has some pricey upgrades including an AT&T wireless card ($250), both 128gb and 500 GB hard drives (currently the 500 gb is installed) IPS screen and a smart card reader amongst other things. Also comes with original box and packaging. There are very minor usage marks and most of what you see in the pics are smudges that came off when I wiped it down after I took them. The laptop is very portable and is under warranty until October 13 so you can extend it if you want. The 500 gb drive will be restored with Windows 7 Professional and the flash drive has Windows 8 professional. I currently have the 500 gb installed. Swapping the drives is a 5 minute task so let me know which drive you want installed in the machine when I ship or you can just swap them yourself. This went for over $1,200 less than a year back - steal it for $699 obro. Here are the specs:

Price: $699.00

mountainrivera

I am the original owner of this clean Lenovo X230i. Specs are listed below but this has some pricey upgrades including an AT&T wireless card ($250), both 128gb and 500 GB hard drives (currently the 500 gb is installed) and a smart card reader amongst other things. Also comes with original box and packaging. There are very minor usage marks and most of what you see in the pics are smudges that came off when I wiped it down after I took them. The laptop is very portable and is under warranty until October 13 so you can extend it if you want. The 500 gb drive will be restored with Windows 7 Professional and the flash drive has Windows 8 professional. I currently have the 500 gb installed. Swapping the drives is a 5 minute task so let me know which drive you want installed in the machine when I ship or you can just swap them yourself. This went for over $1,200 less than a year back - steal it for $699 obro. Here are the specs:

mountainrivera

I am the original owner of this clean Lenovo X230i. Specs are listed below but this has some pricey upgrades including an AT&T wireless card ($250), both 128gb and 500 GB hard drives (currently the 128 gb is installed) and a smart card reader amongst other things. Also comes with original box and packaging. There are very minor usage marks and most of what you see in the pics are smudges that came off when I wiped it down after I took them. The laptop is very portable and is under warranty until October 13 so you can extend it if you want. This went for over $1,200 less than a year back - steal it for $699 obro. Here are the specs:

Previous versions of mountainrivera's message #11777369 « Sold: Lenovo X230i - two drives IPS Screen Lower Price »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.