Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of teked's message #11771640 « #569 Just Winging It (Revised) »

teked
Upload & Sell: On
#569 Just Winging It (Revised)

Usually wait until the last minute to post here. But got a sudden burst of energy, and spend a few hours at a nature park near where I live this morning. Never disappointing. Plenty of dragon flies, swallowtails, and mud daubers hovering among the milk weed. Also spotted my first Carolina Anole. Best of luck this week to all.

Upon further review! I have decided to make a last minute change. I prefer the revised entry. Same theme. Just a different subject. Thought it had a bit more pop. Hope it's okay to do this.

Ed

Sep 02, 2013 at 03:59 PM
teked
Upload & Sell: On
#569 Just Winging It

Usually wait until the last minute to post here. But got a sudden burst of energy, and spend a few hours at a nature park near where I live this morning. Never disappointing. Plenty of dragon flies, swallowtails, and mud daubers hovering among the milk weed. Also spotted my first Carolina Anole. Best of luck this week to all.

Aug 28, 2013 at 09:05 PM

Previous versions of teked's message #11771640 « #569 Just Winging It (Revised) »