Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11752585 « 200mm 2.0L + beautiful redhead = magic. »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
200mm 2.0L + beautiful redhead = magic.

I totally splurged and bought myself a birthday present - the 200mm 2.0L! I still feel a little bit guilty for spending this kind of $$ on a lens, but hey, it's a write off at least. lol Either way, all of those feelings were put to rest when I took it on it's first real test drive. I attempted to do this with my own little girls but they are sick of me sticking my camera in their faces and were not having it. I ended up putting out a model call on my business page and this little beauty's mom sent me her pic - I knew I had to get her in front of my camera!

These were all shot with the 5DII + 200L wide open, with the exception for one image which I will make note of below for you. All shot using natural light only.

2 This was shot with the 85L @ F-1.2

7 I also have a 'normal' version of this shot sans fairy wings, but thought this was fun for a little girl.

8 85L again...

9 Changing gears a bit here (sorry....still editing slowly lol)

I have many more I want to edit, but these are a few first favorites. She was so much fun to work with! I'm already plotting another outing with her.

Aug 23, 2013 at 06:27 PM
Lisa_Holloway

I totally splurged and bought myself a birthday present - the 200mm 2.0L! I still feel a little bit guilty for spending this kind of $$ on a lens, but hey, it's a write off at least. lol Either way, all of those feelings were put to rest when I took it on it's first real test drive. I attempted to do this with my own little girls but they are sick of me sticking my camera in their faces and were not having it. I ended up putting out a model call on my business page and this little beauty's mom sent me her pic - I knew I had to get her in front of my camera!

These were all shot with the 5DII + 200L wide open, with the exception for one image which I will make note of below for you. All shot using natural light only.

6 I also have a 'normal' version of this shot sans fairy wings, but thought this was fun for a little girl.

7 85L again...

8 Changing gears a bit here (sorry....still editing slowly lol)

I have many more I want to edit, but these are a few first favorites. She was so much fun to work with! I'm already plotting another outing with her.

Aug 22, 2013 at 05:20 AM
Lisa_Holloway

6 I also have a 'normal' version of this shot sans fairy wings, but thought this was fun for a little girl.

7 85L again...

8 Changing gears a bit here (sorry....still editing slowly lol)

Aug 20, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Lisa_Holloway

5 I also have a 'normal' version of this shot sans fairy wings, but thought this was fun for a little girl.

6 85L again...

7 Changing gears a bit here (sorry....still editing slowly lol)

Aug 20, 2013 at 06:15 AM
Lisa_Holloway

5 I also have a 'normal' version of this shot sans fairy wings, but thought this was fun for a little girl.

6 85L again...

Aug 20, 2013 at 04:26 AM
Lisa_Holloway

Aug 19, 2013 at 09:04 PM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11752585 « 200mm 2.0L + beautiful redhead = magic. »