Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of HelenaN's message #11751582 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

HelenaN
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 & XE-1 Image Thread

Jochen, welcome back! That's really beautiful. Great tones.
Rob_O, very nice set from Vienna, especially the third. Great colors and processing in all.
Oldraven, that's beautiful.
Camtography, cute! I agree with everything jshalvorsen wrote.

Back from three nice days in Sweden. Fantastic weather for being out, but not so good for photography (not a cloud in the sky most of the time), so I didn't take many landscapes. Found a nice abandoned farm house though where the bright sunlight worked well.

X-E1 and Fuji 14mm as usual. This lens amazing and have very little distortion (if any). Nice straight lines. Of course it can cause normal wide angle distortion though, as can be seen in #2 and 3. The windows weren't this wide in real life. However, I wanted to take in all of the scenes and the rooms were small, so it couldn't be avoided. Maybe stitching would have worked, but I have tried that in small rooms before and it's really difficult and takes a lot of time, which I didn't have here.

Abandoned farm house by Helena Normark, on Flickr

Aug 19, 2013 at 09:34 AM

Previous versions of HelenaN's message #11751582 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »