Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rattymouse's message #11749185 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

rattymouse
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

georgms wrote:
Tom, I like your set from the market a lot. How are the people in Shanghai reacting when they see at camera pointed at them?
Two more technical notes and/or questions: Ektar seems to handle the mixed lightsources really well, have to try this one sometimes (still have a lot of Reala\'s). You\'re known as a Fuji-fan here , is Kodaks offering so much better than Reala? Shot #3 looks like a typical example of the 50/1.2\'s field-curvature - the display of the scale is in focus as is the closer white net-covered bucket. This strange behavior drives me crazy sometimes.

Thank you.

Reala is a sweet, sweet file, that I loved to death. I only shot it in 120 size and did not know it would disappear. Had I known that, I would have bought hundreds of rolls for storage. I am only just getting started with Ektar film so really cannot compare well. I never shot Reala in 135 size.

Regarding people here, most don\'t notice me due to my technique. I tend to find a spot that I like and then just hang around for 15 mins or more. Once people get used to me standing there, they stop looking at me and go about their business. While waiting I get a better feel for the scene and when a moment pops up, I fire off a single shot. The composition has already been done a hundred times in my head while waiting for the moment, I have my exposure set already, sometimes even pre focused. Working this way allows for some pretty quick shooting.

Aug 17, 2013 at 06:43 PM

Previous versions of rattymouse's message #11749185 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.