Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of charles.K's message #11747571 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

charles.K
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Thank you Ryan, Adam, and Edward
Gary, nice capture Yes I think I am hooked on the 21 SEM
Mike, great shots!!
Ryan, very nice evening shots. Go to love the M-M with the high ISO
Edward, love the feel of this shot! Would be really great experience
Adam, love the horse shots! I really like the way the 50 Cron AA renders. I thought it would be too harsh with horses. The 28 Cron, is a very nice lens with the M240. It is different, and I do think you have pick the lighting that it is best suited with. Normally my pick is the 50 Nocti/Lux for evening street portraits, whereas others prefer the look of the 28 Cron.
Allen, great street series! Love the variety of compositions.

Shots from last night with the test 21 SEM and M240 on Surfers Paradise beach I am very impressed with the 21 SEM, as I was very reluctant to have any more lenses!!! This lens reminds me very much of the ZE 21 distagon in sharpness and rendering.

Aug 17, 2013 at 01:52 AM
charles.K

Mike, great shots!!
Adam, love the horse shots! I really like the way the 50 Cron AA renders. I thought it would be too harsh with horses. The 28 Cron, is a very nice lens with the M240. It is different, and I do think you have pick the lighting that it is best suited with. Normally my pick is the 50 Nocti/Lux for evening street portraits, whereas others prefer the look of the 28 Cron.

Shots from last night with the test 21 SEM and M240 on Surfers Paradise beach

Aug 17, 2013 at 01:45 AM
charles.K

Mike, great shots!!

Shots from last night with the test 21 SEM and M240 on Surfers Paradise beach

Aug 17, 2013 at 01:42 AM

Previous versions of charles.K's message #11747571 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »