Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #11746386 « 40,000th POST!!!!! »

Karl Witt
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 40,000th POST!!!!!

This is just incredible my very good friend

It boggles my mind to think that you started with just 'one' post and now have delighted and educated many many others to the tune of a whopping 40,000 responses,images, lessons, general posts, condolences, credits, nits and other kindly gestures of a truly talented individual

Geeeesh buddy I couldn't be happier for you and your accomplishments and your true genuine willingness to share and help others along the way and at times keep a certain individual ( ) in uplifted spirits when things got down.

You've been published, you have doubled your focal length and then some, you have been places and at angles that many other dream of Tim. Your visions and desires seem to continue to expand your great appreciation of Nature and Wildlife and it has been to my greatest satisfaction to see it, hear it and have the privilege to comment and critique it

Don't slow down................you are in your Happy Zone and that is 'All Good'

Love ya buddy.....
Karl

Aug 16, 2013 at 03:03 PM
Karl Witt
Upload & Sell: On
Re: 40,000th POST!!!!!

Aug 16, 2013 at 02:49 PM

Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #11746386 « 40,000th POST!!!!! »