Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Nikon_14's message #11726482 « Engagement Session in ____- comments & critiques welcome »

Nikon_14
Upload & Sell: Off
Engagement Session in ____- comments & critiques welcome

Terrific couple to work with.

Keeping the precise location a secret. If anyone correctly guesses, I\'ll assist them for up to 90 minutes free of charge. Well, here\'s a hint: somewhere around the DC area.

LivLif knows where this is at; he was kind enough to get up at 0400 to help make this happen. I hope that if and when my skillset progresses to his level, I\'ll have that same willingness to help others even if they\'re not at that level. This here awf-camura flash stuf is lots of fun.

Aug 28, 2013 at 07:24 AM
Nikon_14

Keeping the precise location a secret. If anyone correctly guesses, I\'ll assist them for up to 90 minutes free of charge. Well, here\'s a hint: somewhere around the DC area.

LivLif knows where this is at; he was kind enough to get up at 0400 to help make this happen. I hope that if and when my skillset progresses to his level, I\'ll have that same willingness to help others even if they\'re not at that level. This here awf-camura flash stuf is lots of fun.

Aug 06, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Nikon_14

Aug 06, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Previous versions of Nikon_14's message #11726482 « Engagement Session in ____- comments & critiques welcome »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.