Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of xaradaisy's message #11725231 « Sold: Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count »

xaradaisy
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count

Item 1: Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count

Selling Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count. I am going back to school so I have decided to sell a lot of my gear to fund the ever-inflating tuition cost.

Details on the D4:

-USA model
-About 2000 shutter count
-In Excellent condition (please look at the pics)
-Comes in its original Nikon gold box
-Comes with all the accessories, manuals etc.
-Works flawlessly.

NOTE: Serial numbers are intact on the camera as well as warranty paper and the box. I have blackened them out in the photos only.

I am asking $5100 (price includes insured shipping costs to 48 states and paypal fees). If you use a payment method that does not use payment fees, I will discount the price accordingly for you. For example paypal e-check would be one method.

Please look at my feedback. Do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I can talk to you over the phone to answer any questions you might have.

Lastly, local sale in Boston area is most welcome.

Cheers!

Price: $5100.00
Payment method: Flexible on payment methods
Item condition: 9+

Aug 06, 2013 at 12:58 AM
xaradaisy
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count

Item 1: Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count

Selling Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count. I am going back to school so I have decided to sell a lot of my gear to fund the ever-inflating tuition cost.

Details on the D4:

-USA model
-About 2000 shutter count
-In Excellent condition (please look at the pics)
-Comes in its original Nikon gold box
-Comes with all the accessories, manuals etc.
-Works flawlessly.

NOTE: Serial numbers are intact on the camera as well as warranty paper and the box. I have blackened them out in the photos only.

I am asking $5100 (price includes insured shipping costs to 48 states and paypal fees). If you use a payment method that does not use payment fees, I will discount the price accordingly for you. For example paypal e-check would be one method.

Please look at my feedback. Do not hesitate to ask questions if you have any. I can talk to you over the phone to answer any questions you might have.

Lastly, local sale in Boston area is most welcome.

Cheers!

Price: $5100.00
Payment method: Flexible on payment methods
Item condition: 9+

Aug 06, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Previous versions of xaradaisy's message #11725231 « Sold: Nikon D4 - About 2000 shutter count »