Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of skibum5's message #11721557 « Armstrong Redwoods »

skibum5
Upload & Sell: Off
Armstrong Redwoods

JimFox wrote:
These are nice, but they aren't making my socks drop off... #5 is my favorite I think from the series. Forest shots can be among the hardest places to compose shots. Trying to make sense from what is often utter chaos is not an easy chore.

I also think #1 has more potential. I don't like how that branch cuts across the upper left. That's distracting. But the bottom half of the shot is really cool with that bent trunk. Did you shoot a horizontal composition there?

Jim

Hah #5 is actually my least favorite of the set and I sort of threw it in there last second .
I guess everyone sees things differently.

No, #1 was all vertical composition.

I liked the light on these ones and the PP method I tried.

Aug 04, 2013 at 08:33 AM
skibum5
Armstrong Redwoods

JimFox wrote:
These are nice, but they aren't making my socks drop off... #5 is my favorite I think from the series. Forest shots can be among the hardest places to compose shots. Trying to make sense from what is often utter chaos is not an easy chore.

I also think #1 has more potential. I don't like how that branch cuts across the upper left. That's distracting. But the bottom half of the shot is really cool with that bent trunk. Did you shoot a horizontal composition there?

Jim

Hah #5 is actually easily my least favorite of the set and I sort of threw it in there last second .

I liked the light on these ones and the PP method I tried.

Aug 04, 2013 at 08:17 AM
skibum5
Armstrong Redwoods

JimFox wrote:

Jim

Hah #5 is actually easily my least favorite of the set and I sort of threw it in there last second .

I liked the light on these ones and the PP method I tried on these ones.

Aug 04, 2013 at 08:15 AM
skibum5
Armstrong Redwoods

JimFox wrote:

Jim

Aug 04, 2013 at 08:05 AM

Previous versions of skibum5's message #11721557 « Armstrong Redwoods »