Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11712038 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 & XE-1 Image Thread

I am cross posting this from the Leica R thread. Here are a series of photos that I took the evening of July 26, 2013 in Magic Hour over quite some distance from hill to hill (1/2 mile or more) from the Trexler Nature Preserve Environmental Center, Schnecksville, PA. Images taken with my tripod Leica 280mm f4 Apo Telyt lens and my Fujifilm X-E1 camera. Additionally, the first 3 images taken with Leica 2X Apo Extender and at f16. The 4th image was used with the Leica 1.4X Apo Extender and at f11. Images processed in LR5.

Rich

Jul 30, 2013 at 08:54 AM
naturephoto1
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 & XE-1 Image Thread

I am cross posting this from the Leica R thread. Here are a series of photos that I took the evening of July 26, 2013 in Magic Hour over quite some distance from hill to hill (1/2 mile or more) from the Trexler Nature Preserve Environmental Center, Schnecksville, PA. . Images taken with my tripod Leica 280mm f4 Apo Telyt lens and my Fujifilm X-E1 camera. Additionally, the first 3 images taken with Leica 2X Apo Extender and at f16. The 4th image was used with the Leica 1.4X Apo Extender and at f11.

Rich

Jul 30, 2013 at 08:32 AM

Previous versions of naturephoto1's message #11712038 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.