Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of orionisopen's message #11710091 « Sold: Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR - $3,750 shipped and PP'd. »

orionisopen
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR *REDUCED*

Item 1: 300 VR

Selling my 300 VR to fund other needs. USA version. The lens is in excellent condition with flawless glass and only a couple of tiny marks on the barrel. Just got it back from Nikon for cleaning and adjustment. Functions perfectly. Comes with the carbon fiber hood, filter insert, carry case, front cover and rear cap.

Price includes PP and shipping to USA. Obviously I would prefer bank transfer or other method to avoid the fee if possible.

Price: $3750.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Aug 14, 2013 at 10:02 PM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR *LOWERED*

Selling my 300 VR to fund other needs. USA version. The lens is in excellent condition with flawless glass and only a couple of tiny marks on the barrel. Just got it back from Nikon for cleaning and adjustment. Functions perfectly. Comes with the carbon fiber hood, filter insert, carry case, front cover and rear cap.

Price includes PP and shipping to USA. Obviously I would prefer bank transfer or other method to avoid the fee if possible.

Aug 13, 2013 at 01:28 PM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon 300mm f2.8 VR *LOWERED*

Price includes shipping to USA. You cover PayPal fees or send via gift option, bank transfer, or other method.

Aug 12, 2013 at 04:14 PM
orionisopen

Price includes shipping to USA. You cover PayPal fees or send via gift option, bank transfer, or other method.

Aug 08, 2013 at 06:31 PM
orionisopen

Price includes shipping to USA. You cover PayPal fees.

Price: $3795.00

Aug 07, 2013 at 03:43 PM
orionisopen
FS: Nikon 300mm f2.8 VR

Price: $3875.00

Aug 04, 2013 at 11:28 AM
orionisopen

Price: $3950.00

Aug 04, 2013 at 11:25 AM
orionisopen

Selling my 300 VR to fund other needs. The lens is in excellent condition with flawless glass and only a couple of tiny marks on the barrel. Just got it back from Nikon for cleaning and adjustment. Functions perfectly. Comes with the carbon fiber hood, filter insert, carry case, front cover and rear cap.

Price: $3950.00

Aug 03, 2013 at 09:53 PM
orionisopen

Selling my 300 VR to fund other needs. The lens is in excellent condition with flawless glass and only a couple of tiny marks on the barrel. Just got it back from Nikon for cleaning and adjustment. Functions perfectly. Comes with the carbon fiber hood, filter insert, carry case, front cover and rear cap.

Price: $3995.00

Jul 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM
orionisopen

Price: $3995.00

Jul 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM

Previous versions of orionisopen's message #11710091 « Sold: Nikon 300mm f/2.8 VR - $3,750 shipped and PP'd. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.