Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of rirakuma's message #11706259 « Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread »

rirakuma
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Bijltje wrote:
rirakuma wrote:
^nice shots from the 28 cron Ron. I've been looking into that lens and I'm starting to feel that its probably the closest to a 21mm ZF that I can get on a Leica mount. I was thinking of getting an adapter for the Nikon-Leica mount just so I can use that lens but I can already imagine now it will be a pain to use regularly. I'll probably have to resort to the voigtlander ultron because the cron is so expensive.

Did u try the 21 SE leica? Someone I know having used both zeiss 21 ZF and the 21 SE says the leica has the upper hand.

I've never tried the SEM but I love the samples I see from it. The thing is I like to use my 21 as an everyday lens including portraiture and I don't think I can get the composition I wan't with the SEM. The MFD for Zeiss 21mm ZF is 22cm and I usually take portraits wide open around 40-50cm. The MFD for 21 SEM is 70cm and I think I will feel very constricted using it.

Jul 27, 2013 at 05:38 AM

Previous versions of rirakuma's message #11706259 « Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread »