Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of bjohn's message #11704341 « Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV »

bjohn
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Canon 1D Mark IV

Item 1: Used Canon 1D Mark IV

I'm selling my used 1D Mark IV body to get a 1DX. I bought this body from the popular fredmiranda member and my friend Conrad Tan in December 2012. The manufaturing year/month is 2010/April. Though I've never checked the shutter actuation, I was told that it was around 60k at the time of the purchase and I might have added another 2k to it. It was last serviced in May 2012. The camera works flawlessly and I wish I could keep this too with a 1DX. It shows very minor wear and tear. It comes with all the original accessories like shoulder strap, eye cap, original battery and charger, usage guides, cables and CDs in the original box.

Price: $2800.00
Payment method: Paypal gift or direct cash only transaction.
Item condition: 9

Aug 13, 2013 at 07:28 AM
bjohn

I'm selling my used 1D Mark IV body to get a 1DX. I bought this body from the popular fredmiranda member and my friend Conrad Tan in December 2012. The manufaturing year/month is 2010/April. Though I've never checked the shutter actuation, I was told that it was around 60k at the time of the purchase and I might have added another 2k to it. It was last serviced in May 2012. The camera works flawlessly and I wish I could keep this too with a 1DX. It shows very minor wear and tear. It comes with all the original accessories like shoulder strap, eye cap, original battery and charger, usage guides, cables and CDs in the original box.

Payment method: Paypal

Aug 04, 2013 at 04:26 AM
bjohn

Payment method: Paypal (add 3% for regular paypal please)

Jul 28, 2013 at 08:16 PM
bjohn

Please feel free to contact me with any offer or questions.

Price: $2900.00

Jul 27, 2013 at 11:47 AM
bjohn

Please feel free to contact me with any offer or questions.

Price: $2995.00

Jul 27, 2013 at 11:34 AM
bjohn

Jul 27, 2013 at 11:30 AM
bjohn

Payment method: I prefer direct cash transaction, but can accept demand draft if we cannot meet in person.

Jul 26, 2013 at 08:28 AM
bjohn

Price: $3100.00
Payment method: I prefer direct cash transaction, but can accept demand draft if we cannot meet in person.

Jul 26, 2013 at 04:36 AM
bjohn

I'm selling my used 1D Mark IV body to get a 1DX. I bought this body from the popular fredmiranda member and my friend Conrad Tan in December 2012. The manufaturing year/month is 2010/April. Though I've never checked the shutter actuation, I was told that the it was around 60k at the time of the purchase and I might have added another 2k to it. It was last serviced in May 2012. The camera works flawlessly and I wish I could keep this too with a 1DX. It shows very minor wear and tear. It comes with all the original accessories like shoulder strap, eye cap, original battery and charger, usage guides, cables and CDs in the original box.

Price: $3100.00

Jul 26, 2013 at 04:28 AM

Previous versions of bjohn's message #11704341 « Sold: Canon 1D Mark IV »