Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jhinkey's message #11702191 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

jhinkey
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

And now for a pano way way on the other end of the focal length spectrum (and altitude!) - 15 vertical shots with the 400/5.6 Ed AI stitched in PTGuiPro.

Mt. Olympus crest from Hurricane Ridge Visitors Center at mid-day.

This was a tough one since the afternoon haze was so bad - required a lot of post processing and the artifacts are somewhat evident in the final stitch. Maybe I\'ll come back to this one.

Need to get up to this place in the morning sometime for some better light . . .

EDIT: Replaced it with a much better version: Took the vignetting out in NX2 before conversion and thus PTGuiPro or CS6 did not have to work as hard.

Jul 24, 2013 at 11:23 PM
jhinkey

And now for a pano way way on the other end of the focal length spectrum (and altitude!) - 15 vertical shots with the 400/5.6 Ed AI stitched in PTGuiPro.

This was a tough one since the afternoon haze was so bad - required a lot of post processing and the artifacts are somewhat evident in the final stitch. Maybe I\'ll come back to this one.

Need to get up to this place in the morning sometime for some better light . . .

Jul 24, 2013 at 11:22 PM
jhinkey

Jul 24, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Previous versions of jhinkey's message #11702191 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.