Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #11701868 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Karl Witt
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Hi folks, always lurking here and enjoying the outstanding images and perspectives that I see here. I frequent our local Lorain County Regional Airport as it is located only about 2 miles from me and just happened in on this plane that was on its way to Oshkosh. I believe that it took off from Columbus OH and made a stop here to refuel.

I was told it was a 1942 something or other which by tail number shows a 1941 Meyers OTW (I don\'t know what OTW is)?

I found this aircraft absolutely fascinating! Loved the workmanship and machining and the basics. I believe this to be father and son and that lucky youngster has one heck of a view from upfront I will share some images not knowing which ones will be most enjoyed but will post several to take a look at. Wish I had more time to photograph it but spent half the time admiring its rugged beauty!

Thanks for the visit and thanks for all the thrills I get when I view this amazing ongoing thread

Take care...
Karl

Jul 24, 2013 at 08:09 PM

Previous versions of Karl Witt's message #11701868 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.