Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Jeff W.'s message #11700220 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Jeff W.
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

stevez wrote:
A day late and a dollar short: last night was the full moon and we had almost perfectly clear skies at sunset, too. But I was at the grocery store, kicking myself, when I spotted the full moon rising over the Taco Bell.

Tonight, Marcia and I made a sunset flight over Denver in the Remos, sans doors. But it was not nearly as nice as last night would have been: hazy, broken clouds, no moon to be seen. But you shoot what\'s in front of you, so here\'s my attempt at making lemonade out of some pretty sour lemons.

I am most fond of image #2 Zim.

Jul 25, 2013 at 10:39 PM
Jeff W.

stevez wrote:
A day late and a dollar short: last night was the full moon and we had almost perfectly clear skies at sunset, too. But I was at the grocery store, kicking myself, when I spotted the full moon rising over the Taco Bell.

Tonight, Marcia and I made a sunset flight over Denver in the Remos, sans doors. But it was not nearly as nice as last night would have been: hazy, broken clouds, no moon to be seen. But you shoot what\'s in front of you, so here\'s my attempt at making lemonade out of some pretty sour lemons.

I am most fond of image #2 Zim. The illuminated ballpark really makes a difference

Jul 25, 2013 at 10:12 PM
Jeff W.

stevez wrote:

Both are excellent glasses of lemonade Zim. I am most fond of image #2. That warm glow emanating out of Coors Field is wonderful.

Jul 24, 2013 at 01:31 AM

Previous versions of Jeff W.'s message #11700220 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.