Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Angry's message #11697269 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

Angry
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

JWilsonphoto wrote:
Steve\'s advice is best Al. JUst use your phone. It\'s a straight shot out of the north DFW gate to HQ. I\'ll send you a GoogleE map of it, but you won\'t have any trouble at all.

Beautiful car Buddy, enjoy! That\'s back when men were men and cars were really cars. Only a couple of car manufacturers have noticed that if they bring something to market with todays technology and yesterday\'s nostalgia, they sell all they can make.

I might have my (non-working) ride in October when you come. Think \"Bond.....James Bond\"

I never even thought of the tablet/Smart Phone,...m trying to think of so many things at the moment plus the car,...Im struggling.
I\'ll be bringing my Samsung tablet so I can use that...holding & driving might be fun...

I love muscle cars, in Aussie in 73/74/75 we had a two door falcon, based ona basically a Mustang floor pan, similar to a Torino,..but much slimmer n nicer,...came with 351 Clevo, 4 wheel discs,..etc...a real rocket,...way expensive now for one..Ill see if I can find an image of one, they\'re just beautiful.
I cant believe the amount of parts available for 67/68/69 camaros,...even a complete new shell....

a DBS5 Jim ??..

Al

Jul 22, 2013 at 06:54 PM

Previous versions of Angry's message #11697269 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.