Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of trenchmonkey's message #11695291 « Your Best Nikon shots. »

trenchmonkey
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Your Best Nikon shots.

Sometimes it takes ruffled feathers, to see the down ©TM Thanks, Jason.
FWIW, I\'m twice the photographer since beginning my tenure here. I owe at least
half that to FM and the rest to practice and my work ethic. My participation speaks
for itself, sad some would rather whine than learn. FM\'s an incredible resource, not
a popularity contest. I sleep very well most nights. Shoulda been a writer?!

Jul 21, 2013 at 08:56 PM
trenchmonkey

Sometimes it takes ruffled feathers, to see the down (©) Thanks, Jason.
FWIW, I\'m twice the photographer since beginning my tenure here. I owe at least
half that to FM and the rest to practice and my work ethic. My participation speaks
for itself, sad some would rather whine than learn. FM\'s an incredible resource, not

Jul 21, 2013 at 08:52 PM
trenchmonkey

Sometimes it takes ruffled feathers, to see the down. Thanks, Jason.

Jul 21, 2013 at 08:24 PM

Previous versions of trenchmonkey's message #11695291 « Your Best Nikon shots. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.