Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Randy Roy's message #11693294 « Sold: Nikon Nikkor 300/4.5 and 80-200/4.5 MF lenses »

Randy Roy
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Nikon Nikkor 300/4.5 and 80-200/4.5 MF lenses

Item 1: Nikon F100

Super nice F100 with MB-15 grip. I just picked this up from another FM'er but a major car repair is causing me to sell some stuff.
Body with cap, grip and a nice spiral bound copy of the user manual that I had printed.

$175 Shipped. PayPal OK.

Price: $175.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9

--------------------------------
Item 2: Nikon 300/4.5 K lens converted to AI

Very clean 300/4.5 manual focus "K" lens that has been converted to AI with a Nikon factory AI conversion kit. Super clean glass, original screw-on front cap, standard rear cap. Built-in hood. I will also include the non-AI ring that was removed for the AI conversion.

$140 Shipped. PayPal OK

Price: $140.00
Item condition: 9+

Item 3: Nikon 80-200/4.5 AI manual focus lens

Nikon 80-200/4.5 AI manual focus lens. I picked this up at an estate sale. This is the latest version with the rectangular shape at the rear mount. Rear glass clean. Front glass has 2 tiny haze marks that I can't even get to show up in pics, and they don't affect picture quality, at least to my eyes. Zoom is loose, as is the case with many of these lenses. Also, it looks like someone tried to remove the ring that secures the front element to the body. There are some scratches on the ring. I'm asking a low price for this. If you are a tinkerer and like take apart lenses, you could clean the front element and have a really nice lens. It still takes great pics as is.

$30 Shipped. PayPal OK

Thanks...

Price: $30.00
Item condition: 8+

Jul 21, 2013 at 12:29 AM
Randy Roy
FS: Nikon F100 w/ grip, 300/4.5 and 80-200/4.5 MF lenses

Super nice F100 with MB-15 grip. I just picked this up from another FM'er but a major car repair is causing me to sell some stuff.
Body with cap, grip and a nice spiral bound copy of the user manual that I had printed.

$175 Shipped. PayPal OK.

Very clean 300/4.5 manual focus "K" lens that has been converted to AI with a Nikon factory AI conversion kit. Super clean glass, original screw-on front cap, standard rear cap. Built-in hood. I will also include the non-AI ring that was removed for the AI conversion.

$140 Shipped. PayPal OK

Price: $140.00

Nikon 80-200/4.5 AI manual focus lens. I picked this up at an estate sale. This is the latest version with the rectangular shape at the rear mount. Rear glass clean. Front glass has 2 tiny haze marks that I can't even get to show up in pics, and they don't affect picture quality, at least to my eyes. Zoom is loose, as is the case with many of these lenses. Also, it looks like someone tried to remove the ring that secures the front element to the body. There are some scratches on the ring. I'm asking a low price for this. If you are a tinkerer and like take apart lenses, you could clean the front element and have a really nice lens. It still takes great pics as is.

$30 Shipped. PayPal OK

Thanks...

Randy Roy

$175 Shipped. PayPal OK.

$150 Shipped. PayPal OK

Price: $150.00

$30 Shipped. PayPal OK

Thanks...

Randy Roy

$175 Shipped. PayPal OK.

$150 Shipped. PayPal OK

$30 Shipped. PayPal OK

Thanks...

Randy Roy

$175 Shipped. PayPal OK.

$150 Shipped. PayPal OK

$35 Shipped. PayPal OK

Thanks...

Price: $35.00

Previous versions of Randy Roy's message #11693294 « Sold: Nikon Nikkor 300/4.5 and 80-200/4.5 MF lenses »