Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mjo421's message #11691373 « Sold: Sony NEX-5N with 18-55mm Lens (Black Body) »

mjo421
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Sony NEX-5N with 18-55mm Lens (Black Body)

Item 1: Sony NEX-5N with 18-55mm Kit Lens

I purchased this kit here on FM 10 days ago, but decided to go the Micro 4/3 route instead. Got my hands on a new E-PL5 and want to give it a go so I am offering the Sony NEX-5N kit and accessories for sale.
I am the second owner, but again, I have never used any of this equipment but to take around 5 shots; I found it to be perfect in its operation. The original owner purchased the kit and accessories as brand new. He says there are no issues whatsoever; functions perfectly; never been to the shop. Lightly used, never abused!
Body has the black finish. LCD screen is perfect; no scratches nor dead pixels.
The body is in excellent condition, with only a minor scuff at the top of the metal ring where the flash, when down, makes contact with the metal ring.
I can't find a thing wrong with the 18-55. Looks as good as it came out of the box. Silver finish.
Comes with everything included in the orig. box, incl. manuals, cables, disks, small flash, etc., etc.
Also included: 2 like new third party batteries and a battery charger! You will have a total of three batteries in this kit.
There are a bunch of rear lens body caps included also.

Photos are those taken by the original owner and as they were just posted this week and nothing has been used since their posting, I felt it OK to use them. Thanks, Mark.

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal as gift or add 3%. I'll pick up the shipping.
Item condition: 8+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Sony SEL16F28 16mm f/2.8 Wide-Angle Lens

Silver in color. Has a few minor scuffs around the perimeter, but certainly nothing major that distracts from it's looks or functionality.
I am the second owner, but I never took it out of the box. I received it today and other than to confirm that it is indeed the correct lens, never even mounted it; comes with orig. box, manuals, etc.
Please read above for the reason I am moving this along.
Photo was taken by the original owner and as they were just posted this week and nothing has been used since their posting, I felt it OK to use them. Thanks, Mark.

Price: $89.00
Item condition: 9

Jul 30, 2013 at 08:03 PM
mjo421

I purchased this kit here on FM 10 days ago, but decided to go the Micro 4/3 route instead. Got my hands on a new E-PL5 and want to give it a go so I am offering the Sony NEX-5N kit and accessories for sale.
I am the second owner, but again, I have never used any of this equipment but to take around 5 shots; I found it to be perfect in its operation. The original owner purchased the kit and accessories as brand new. He says there are no issues whatsoever; functions perfectly; never been to the shop. Lightly used, never abused!
The body is in excellent condition, with only a minor scuff at the top of the metal ring where the flash, when down, makes contact with the metal ring.
I can't find a thing wrong with the 18-55. Looks as good as it came out of the box. Silver finish.
Comes with everything included in the orig. box, incl. manuals, cables, disks, small flash, etc., etc.
Also included: 2 like new third party batteries and a battery charger! You will have a total of three batteries in this kit.

Photos are those taken by the original owner and as they were just posted this week and nothing has been used since their posting, I felt it OK to use them. Thanks, Mark.

Price: $350.00

Silver in color. Has a few minor scuffs around the perimeter, but certainly nothing major that distracts from it's looks or functionality.
I am the second owner, but I never took it out of the box. I received it today and other than to confirm that it is indeed the correct lens, never even mounted it; comes with orig. box, manuals, etc.
Photo was taken by the original owner and as they were just posted this week and nothing has been used since their posting, I felt it OK to use them. Thanks, Mark.

Jul 29, 2013 at 08:29 AM
mjo421

I just received the box today and other than confirm the contents, I have not done a thing with it. Not even fired the camera.
I am the second owner, but again, I have never used any of this equipment; The original owner purchased the kit and accessories as brand new. He says there are no issues whatsoever; functions perfectly; never been to the shop. Lightly used, never abused!

Price: $365.00

Jul 29, 2013 at 08:28 AM
mjo421
FS: Sony NEX-5N 16.1 MP Camera with 18-55mm Lens (Black Body)

I just received the box today and other than confirm the contents, I have not done a thing with it. Not even fired the camera.
I am the second owner, but again, I have never used any of this equipment; The original owner purchased the kit and accessories as brand new. He says there are no issues whatsoever; functions perfectly; never been to the shop. Lightly used, never abused!

Jul 29, 2013 at 01:03 AM
mjo421

I purchased this kit here on FM 6 days ago, but decided to go the Micro 4/3 route instead. Got my hands on a new E-PL5 and want to give it a go so I am offering the Sony NEX-5N kit and accessories for sale.

Jul 19, 2013 at 06:17 PM
mjo421

I purchased this kit here on FM 6 days ago, but decided to go the Micro 4/3 route instead. Got my hands on a new E-PL5 and want to give it a go so I am offering the Sony NEX-5N kit and accessories for sale.

mjo421

I purchased this kit here on FM 3 days ago, but decided to go the Micro 4/3 route instead. Got my hands on a new E-PL5 and want to give it a go so I am offering the Sony NEX-5N kit and accessories for sale.

Price: $385.00

Price: $99.00

mjo421

I purchased this kit here on FM 3 days ago, but decided to go the Micro 4/3 route instead. Got my hands on a new E-PL5 and want to give it a go so I am offering the Sony NEX-5N kit and accessories for sale.

Price: $400.00

Price: $99.00

Previous versions of mjo421's message #11691373 « Sold: Sony NEX-5N with 18-55mm Lens (Black Body) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.