Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of HelenaN's message #11678088 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »

HelenaN
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Fujifilm X-Pro1 & XE-1 Image Thread

Michael, that is a really nice set! Especially the one of your wife.

Last week I found a really pretty lake not far from home. This time the weather was gray and dull, so I played with split toning in Lightroom. The place should look great in autumn, maybe with some mist too. Probably on a nice summer evening too. I'll definitely be back.

Leirsjøen by Helena Normark, on Flickr

Jul 13, 2013 at 03:43 PM
HelenaN

Last week I found a really pretty lake not far from home. This time the weather was gray and dull, so I played with split toning in Lightroom. The place should look great in autumn, maybe with some mist too. Probably on a nice summer evening too. I'll definitely be back.

Jul 13, 2013 at 03:41 PM
HelenaN

Jul 13, 2013 at 03:38 PM

Previous versions of HelenaN's message #11678088 « Fujifilm X-mount Image Thread »