Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11678023 « Wildebeests in Migraton II »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Wildebeests in Migraton II

This one has a more cluttered vibe to it for me, and the blurred parallel lines above the main group pull me up & away. The main group is a bit too blurry for my taste to provide strong subject connection.

The one we seem to prefer has the head of one showing sufficient detail that it kind of shows an \"outa my way, I\'m comin\' through\" vibe along with some better clarity at the legs in motion. This one seems to show the most detail/least blur at the back end of the smaller animal.

Face of powerful animal vs. back end of smaller animal ... two different vibes. Of course, I realize that with this technique there is a strong degree of luck involved, but definitely a case of you make your own luck. I just find the first one very powerful (noted in other thread), and this one to be more of an \"Oh, cool, you tried that and it looks different, that\'s neat.\" ... but lacking the message of the power invoked by the other one.

Additional notes about the one I like:

There seems to be a visible interplay relationship between the one who is charging forward most clearly, and the one in front of him, looking back at him. Also, the left and right edge animals provide a sense motion @ another one coming from behind, and we are headed/following the one in front ... now, get outa my way. Reminds me a bit of the old adage @ \"Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way\".

The other one ... I get no \"message\" from it, just a cool technique and something different.

I guess you could think of it this way ... Mona Lisa\'s sister ... just not the same.

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:24 AM
RustyBug

This one has a more cluttered vibe to it for me, and the blurred parallel lines above the main group pull me up & away. The main group is a bit too blurry for my taste to provide strong subject connection.

The one we seem to prefer has the head of one showing sufficient detail that it kind of shows an \"outa my way, I\'m comin\' through\" vibe along with some better clarity at the legs in motion. This one seems to show the most detail/least blur at the back end of the smaller animal.

Face of powerful animal vs. back end of smaller animal ... two different vibes. Of course, I realize that with this technique there is a strong degree of luck involved, but definitely a case of you make your own luck. I just find the first one very powerful (noted in other thread), and this one to be more of an \"Oh, cool, you tried that and it looks different, that\'s neat.\" ... but lacking the message of the power invoked by the other one.

There seems to be a visible interplay relationship between the one who is charging forward most clearly, and the one in front of him, looking back at him. Also, the left and right edge animals provide a sense motion @ another one coming from behind, and we are headed/following the one in front ... now, get outa my way. Reminds me a bit of the old adage @ \"Lead, Follow or Get Out of the Way\".

The other one ... I get no \"message\" from it, just a cool technique and something different.

I guess you could think of it this way ... Mona Lisa\'s sister ... just not the same.

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:24 AM
RustyBug

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:08 AM
RustyBug

This one has a more cluttered vibe to it, and the blurred parallel lines above the main group pull us up & away. The main group is a bit too blurry for my taste to provide strong subject connection.

The one we seem to prefer has the head of one showing sufficient detail that it kind of show an \"outa my way, I\'m comin\' through\" vibe along with some better clarity at the legs in motion. This one seems to show the most detail/least blur at the back end of the smaller animal.

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:06 AM
RustyBug

This one has a more cluttered vibe to it, and the blurred parallel lines above the main group pull us up & away. The main group is a bit too blurry for my taste to provide strong subject connection.

The one we seem to prefer has the head of one showing sufficient detail that it kind of show an \"outa my way, I\'m comin\' through\" vibe along with some better clarity at the legs in motion. This one seems to show the most detail/least blur at the back end of the smaller animal.

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:05 AM
RustyBug

There seems to be a visible interplay relationship between the one who is charging forward most clearly, and the one in front of him, looking back at him. Also, the left and right edge animals provide a sense motion @ another one coming from behind, and we are headed/following the one in front ... now let\'s get going.

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:03 AM
RustyBug

Jul 13, 2013 at 10:00 AM
RustyBug

Jul 13, 2013 at 09:48 AM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11678023 « Wildebeests in Migraton II »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.