Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of LizWangPhotog's message #11677263 « Sold: Canon 1V-HS Film camera with PB-E2 speedbooster grip »

LizWangPhotog
Upload & Sell: On
FS: Canon 1V-HS Film camera with PB-E2 speedbooster grip

Item 1: Canon 1V + PB-E2 grip

Selling a great piece of the film collection, trying to consolidate to pay for construction work. Just ran 4 rolls through this, work great, focus is quick and accurate. Comes with the battery grip, body cap, and strap. Camera has some light marks around the body and the lettering on the 1v is starting to fade a little. In great shape overall, especially for a discontinued camera. Best film camera ever made in my opinion

Price includes Paypal and shipping

Price: $449.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 8+

Jul 20, 2013 at 02:15 AM
LizWangPhotog
FS: Canon 1V-HS Film camera with speedbooster grip

Item 1: Canon 1V + PB-E2 grip

Selling a great piece of the film collection, trying to consolidate to pay for construction work. Just ran 4 rolls through this, work great, focus is quick and accurate. Comes with the battery grip, body cap, and strap. Camera has some light marks around the body and the lettering on the 1v is starting to fade a little. In great shape overall, especially for a discontinued camera. Best film camera ever made in my opinion

Jul 20, 2013 at 02:14 AM
LizWangPhotog
FS: Canon 1V-HS Film camera with speedbooster grip

Item 1: Canon 1V + grip

Jul 13, 2013 at 01:00 AM
LizWangPhotog
FS: Canon 1V Film camera with speedbooster grip

Item 1: Canon 1V + grip

Price: $475.00

Jul 13, 2013 at 01:00 AM

Previous versions of LizWangPhotog's message #11677263 « Sold: Canon 1V-HS Film camera with PB-E2 speedbooster grip »