Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Kell's message #11674129 « Gear Addiction - Interesting Article »

Kell
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Gear Addiction - Interesting Article

I started out buying and selling stuff as a rookie... I now have just what I feel is everything I need to do everything I want to..One cam, three lenses, tripod and a flash...I must admit tho, if Nikon introduces a D whatever crop soon I may just dedicate my 70-200 2.8 to it and use the 50 and 16-35 on the D700...minimal lens switching and be ready for everything all the time..I'm a happy content camper...for now anyway

Jul 11, 2013 at 04:01 PM
Kell
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Gear Addiction - Interesting Article

I started out buying and selling stuff a rookie... I now have just what I feel is everything I need to do everything I want to..One cam, three lenses, tripod and a flash...I must admit tho, if Nikon introduces a D whatever crop soon I may just dedicate my 70-200 2.8 to it and use the 50 and 16-35 on the D700...minimal lens switching and be ready for everything all the time..I'm a happy content camper...for now anyway

Jul 11, 2013 at 03:39 PM

Previous versions of Kell's message #11674129 « Gear Addiction - Interesting Article »