Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11670372 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

WOW, 30 pages since my last visit 10 days ago ~3 pages /day.

Too lazy to comment all great images and conversations.

I was in the countryside in a field trip with students, unfortunately not many time for shooting.

One nightsky shot far from big cities. I was trying to capture Scorpius constellation (Antares is the brighest star at ~centre), but I think the milkway portion of Sagittarius revealed more interesting. I used the scalloped 28/2.

Scorpius and Sagittarius regions with Nikkor-N.C 28mm f/2 by labecoaves, on Flickr

South nightsky showing Scorpius (centre) and Sagittarius (left bottom - milkway) region.
D600 + Nikkor-N.C 28mm f/2 C ai\'d + tripod + remote shutter, ISO 3200, f/2.8 at 15 sec exposure; ~15% crop of an already DX crop mode of the D600 (coma was evident at borders even at f/2.8).

Jul 09, 2013 at 03:31 PM
asiostygius
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

WOW, 30 pages since my last visit 10 days ago ~3 pages /day.

Too lazy to comment all great images and conversations.

I was in the countryside in a field trip with students, unfortunately not many time for shooting.

One nightsky shot far from big cities. I was trying to capture Scorpius constellation (Antares is the brighest star at ~centre), but I think the milkway portion of Sagittarius revealed more interesting. I used the scalloped 28/2.

Scorpius and Sagittarius regions with Nikkor-N.C 28mm f/2 by labecoaves, on Flickr

South nightsky showing Scorpius (centre) and Sagittarius (left bottom - milkway) region.
D600 + Nikkor-N.C 28mm f/2 C ai\'d + tripod + remote shutter, ISO 3200, f/2.8 at 15 sec exposure; ~15% crop of an already DX crop mode of the D600.

Jul 09, 2013 at 03:30 PM

Previous versions of asiostygius's message #11670372 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.