Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of muc_marlin's message #11670149 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

muc_marlin
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Thanks for the comments and likes on my picture!

Doug, very nice/impressive family portrait.

Alberto, excellent portraits, I particular love the first one.

Ron, yes, for what I need a 21mm lens the 3.4 would be 85% of the time perfect, no question about it. In a perfect world I would like to own both. I am sure we all have been in similar situations where we think back and forth. It's just for the night shots I would love to have a 1.4 lens even if they just make a small percentage of my photography. On the other Hand I can get almost a 21/3.4 and a 135/3.4 for the price of a 21Lux. Well for know I want to use what I have, get to know the lenses better, and time will tell me what I need more.

Charles, yes, I remember the first one, pretty amazing shot!

Edward, don't lough about me, but in the past I did this several times. I remember when I was in night clubs with my friends and some times, when I was bored, I left to make a tour just to see the rising sun on a summit. Well, this was 10-15 years ago, pretty crazy, I know!

Rich, holy cow what a lens.........2 000 000$ and 60kg!

rsolti13, I like that sail boat shot, but in my opinion the pretty amazing sky with it's beautiful clouds deserves a different post processing. I believe it would add a lot to the image, but of corse this are just my honest, personal thoughts and don't mean really anything.

Jul 09, 2013 at 06:54 PM

Previous versions of muc_marlin's message #11670149 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »