Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of douglasf13's message #11667834 « Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens) »

douglasf13
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens)

millsart wrote:

It was a concern I had as well, and one thing I do like about side mounted VF's as they do work better for those things most humans have, noses, lol, but in this case, the center mounted OVF worked out and the LCD is smeared with nose prints.

Not if you like shooting left eyed. I switched back to right eyed shooting with the M9, since it was so much better ergonomically, but I'm glad to be back to my left eye with the RX1, since it is my better eye. Plus, since my right eye is blocked by my shutter finger, I can leave both eyes open all of the time. I sometimes get headaches from squinting too much.

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:16 PM
douglasf13
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens)

millsart wrote:

It was a concern I had as well, and one thing I do like about side mounted VF's as they do work better for those things most humans have, noses, lol, but in this case, the center mounted OVF worked out and the LCD is smeared with nose prints.

Not if you like shooting left eyed. I switched back to right eyed shooting with the M9, since it was so much better ergonomically, but I'm glad to be back to my left eye with the RX1, since it is my better eye.

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:15 PM

Previous versions of douglasf13's message #11667834 « Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens) »