Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11664223 « Gabriel Part II {and a picture of me} »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
Gabriel Part II {and a picture of me}

Sorry for the massive newborn overshare, but he is going to be my focus for a little while. He\'s 12 days old now and his cooperative days are quickly vanishing and I still have so much I want to capture. Just sharing some more photos of him. Can there ever really be too many newborn pics? I am going to make him an album soon with all of these images.

I really want to get pictures of each of the big kids with Gabriel, but with 8 more to go, it is such a daunting task. 2 of them are at Grandma\'s house up in Washington now as well. I did get the toughest cookie out of the way though...this is Elliott, age almost 21 months. He LOVES his new brother so much!

He\'s learning body parts now. He was showing me baby\'s nose.

And last but not least...his album needs a pic with mom & dad...Calista took this for me. I think she did an amazing job! I do NOT enjoy being in front of the camera, but this is probably one of my favorite pics of myself ever. She\'s pretty proud of herself, and so am I! Thinking I ought to train her up to be my official shooting assistant.

My husband and Gabriel...

And Calista and Gabriel. I love this one. Only 7 more siblings to go. hehe

If you\'ve made it this far, thanks for looking. I can\'t promise this will be the last baby pics post either. lol

Jul 08, 2013 at 12:49 PM
Lisa_Holloway

Sorry for the massive newborn overshare, but he is going to be my focus for a little while. He\'s 12 days old now and his cooperative days are quickly vanishing and I still have so much I want to capture. Just sharing some more photos of him. Can there ever really be too many newborn pics? I am going to make him an album soon with all of these images.

I really want to get pictures of each of the big kids with Gabriel, but with 8 more to go, it is such a daunting task. 2 of them are at Grandma\'s house up in Washington now as well. I did get the toughest cookie out of the way though...this is Elliott, age almost 21 months. He LOVES his new brother so much!

And last but not least...his album needs a pic with mom & dad...Calista took this for me. I think she did an amazing job! I do NOT enjoy being in front of the camera, but this is probably one of my favorite pics of myself ever. She\'s pretty proud of herself, and so am I! Thinking I ought to train her up to be my official shooting assistant.

If you\'ve made it this far, thanks for looking. I can\'t promise this will be the last baby pics post either. lol

Jul 07, 2013 at 11:24 PM
Lisa_Holloway

Jul 07, 2013 at 09:11 PM
Lisa_Holloway

Jul 06, 2013 at 11:27 PM
Lisa_Holloway

Jul 06, 2013 at 05:55 PM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11664223 « Gabriel Part II {and a picture of me} »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.