Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of muc_marlin's message #11661610 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

muc_marlin
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

thanks for the comments on my pictures!

Joe: great set\'s of the Nocti at the playground, excellent firework! I like the way you use your Nocti, it really shines in your hands

Edward: I am sorry to hear about your problems with the M system and hope you getting it working right, instead of switching! Although I like the picture of the chef, I almost believe it would be even more interesting when the focus was placed on what he was proud showing you and he him self would be melted in bokeh. But that\'s is of course just my personal thoughts and doesn\'t mean anything!

Ron: From the 50mm bokeh test I like also the Lux the most. Yes, the Höllentalklamm is a very popular tour and very much frequented. I haven\'t been there for years and I only like to go there doing the week when the weather is really bad, this way you can avoid all the crowed!

Ryan: very niche pictures from you and your daughter! I also like the view over the bridge.

Rich: I really wish you a good recovery!

zhangyue: very nice film shots!

Phil: wow, those 4 are great! For my landscape shots I prefer 85% of the time color, but I every time I see shots from the MM I get so temptet!

Jul 05, 2013 at 05:01 AM

Previous versions of muc_marlin's message #11661610 « Leica M/X/T/S/Q/ SL Picture Thread »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.