Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of eninety's message #11658045 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

eninety
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

rscheffler wrote:
Hey guys, I was going to write up something but then realized with a bag full of 50mm LTM and M mount lenses, might as well just shoot something.

While it's nothing special, hopefully it gives some idea about the various lenses and their renderings. I shot a leafy backlit scene at 1m (images below) and also 1.5m, as well as an open shade scene at 1m.

I've posted images and download links to the full-rez files on my blog: http://www.ronscheffler.com/techtalk/?p=217

Naturally this isn't near to being definitive and lacks a number of current 50mm lenses, such as the various Crons, Summarit, Nocti, Sonnar, etc. It's just what I happen to have available.

1m backlit wide open, lens info is in the watermark:

i kind of like the bokeh of the CV 50 1.5 vm. it seems less busy. the lux is obviously the best, but the planar just seems a bit harsh

Jul 03, 2013 at 02:09 PM

Previous versions of eninety's message #11658045 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »