Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Gary Clennan's message #11655267 « Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread »

Gary Clennan
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

zhangyue wrote:
VC usually has CA problem, how about this one. (I know it can be removed by LR.)

Great set of your daughter and that lens looks real good. I echo Michael's point about CA - mostly all fast CV lenses I have tried suffered greatly form this. The CV35VII f/1.2 was real bad too. Fairly easily cleaned up in post but still troublesome. Which version of the pre-ASPH did you have? Mine is E46 and is VERY sharp in the center.....

Jul 02, 2013 at 02:05 AM
Gary Clennan
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

zhangyue wrote:
VC usually has CA problem, how about this one. (I know it can be removed by LR.)

I agree Ryan - great set of your daughter and that lens looks real good. I echo Michael's point about CA - mostly all fast CV lenses I have tried suffered greatly form this. The CV35VII f/1.2 was real bad too. Fairly easily cleaned up in post but still troublesome. Which version of the pre-ASPH did you have? Mine is E46 and is VERY sharp in the center.....

Jul 02, 2013 at 02:02 AM

Previous versions of Gary Clennan's message #11655267 « Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread »