Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11654972 « Welcoming Gabriel Lucas »

Lisa_Holloway
Upload & Sell: Off
Welcoming Gabriel Lucas

I am so happy to announce that our new baby boy, Gabriel Lucas Holloway, was born on Monday, June 24th at 11:08pm. After months of waiting and anticipating his arrival, he made a rather speedy appearance after a short labor. He is an absolutely beautiful baby boy and is so, so loved! His birth was attended by the wonderful nurses of KRMC, Dr. Tedesco, 2 of my older children (Calista & Damien), and my dear friends Robin and Michelle. Michelle is a local photographer and was so kind to photograph Gabriel's birth for me. She has truly given me a priceless gift! I have no photos of any of my other 9 children coming into the world and I am so grateful to have these images of Gabriel's birth. You can check out my birth photos on Red Door Photography's Facebook page.

I am by no means done taking Gabriel's newborn photos, but we are currently in limbo waiting to see if we are going to be evacuated due to the Dean Peak fire currently burning in the Hualapai Mountains near Kingman, Arizona. Life has sort of come to a standstill as we are glued to the news and radar, praying for rain. The neighborhood just up the street from us has already been evacuated and we are praying that everyone stays safe and no homes are lost. I wanted to put up a few of Gabriel's pictures that I have taken so far and will hopefully be adding more soon. Stay tuned for more, and please keep Arizona in your thoughts and prayers...too many lives and homes have been lost already!

On a happier note, here is my beautiful new baby boy. He's a blonde haired, blue eyed cutie with a huge dimple in his left cheek (that I WILL capture soon). Enjoy!

Jul 04, 2013 at 06:38 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Welcoming Gabriel Lucas

I am so happy to announce that our new baby boy, Gabriel Lucas Holloway, was born on Monday, June 24th at 11:08pm. After months of waiting and anticipating his arrival, he made a rather speedy appearance after a short labor. He is an absolutely beautiful baby boy and is so, so loved! His birth was attended by the wonderful nurses of KRMC, Dr. Tedesco, 2 of my older children (Calista & Damien), and my dear friends Robin and Michelle. Michelle is a local photographer and was so kind to photograph Gabriel's birth for me. She has truly given me a priceless gift! I have no photos of any of my other 9 children coming into the world and I am so grateful to have these images of Gabriel's birth. You can check out my birth photos on Red Door Photography's Facebook page.

I am by no means done taking Gabriel's newborn photos, but we are currently in limbo waiting to see if we are going to be evacuated due to the Dean Peak fire currently burning in the Hualapai Mountains near Kingman, Arizona. Life has sort of come to a standstill as we are glued to the news and radar, praying for rain. The neighborhood just up the street from us has already been evacuated and we are praying that everyone stays safe and no homes are lost. I wanted to put up a few of Gabriel's pictures that I have taken so far and will hopefully be adding more soon. Stay tuned for more, and please keep Arizona in your thoughts and prayers...too many lives and homes have been lost already!

On a happier note, here is my beautiful new baby boy. He's a blonde haired, blue eyed cutie with a huge dimple in his left cheek (that I WILL capture soon). Enjoy!

Jul 04, 2013 at 05:51 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Welcoming Gabriel Lucas

Jul 03, 2013 at 06:35 PM
Lisa_Holloway
Welcoming Gabriel Lucas

Jul 02, 2013 at 05:27 AM
Lisa_Holloway
Welcoming Gabriel Lucas

Jul 01, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Previous versions of Lisa_Holloway's message #11654972 « Welcoming Gabriel Lucas »