Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of mrkyle's message #11652879 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

mrkyle
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Jan Arie,

Really enjoying the Le Mans images would love to see some night racing in person. All of my trips to the races have been in daylight hours.

I have slowly worked my way into the images form the Dayton Air Show. I have dedicated my Flickr set to Jane and Charlie.

The sky was not photo pretty that day but thanks to our friends at Adobe I managed to pull out a few decent ones.

These first few are of Jane, I wanted to get some nice ones for her as a thank you for the ride in Aurora. I would like to think she may see them even now.

Sitting down on the job by mrkyle229, on Flickr

Defying Gravity by mrkyle229, on Flickr

\"Hanging Out\" by mrkyle229, on Flickr

Jane waves to the crowd by mrkyle229, on Flickr

Jun 30, 2013 at 07:46 PM
mrkyle

Jan Arie,

Really enjoying the Le Mans images would love to see some night racing in person. All of my trips to the races have been in daylight hours.

I have slowly worked my way into the images form the Dayton Air Show. I have dedicated my Flickr set to Jane and Charlie.

The sky was not photo pretty that day but thanks to our friends at Adobe I managed to pull out a few decent ones.

These first few are of Jane, I wanted to get some nice ones for her as a thank you for the ride in Aurora. I would like to think she may see them even now.

\"Hanging Out\" by mrkyle229, on Flickr

Jun 30, 2013 at 07:36 PM
mrkyle

Jan Arie,

I have slowly worked my way into the images form the Dayton Air Show. I have dedicated my Flickr set to Jane and Charlie. The sky was not photo pretty that day but thanks to our friends at Adobe I managed to pull out a few decent ones.

"Hanging Out" by mrkyle229, on Flickr

Jun 30, 2013 at 07:29 PM

Previous versions of mrkyle's message #11652879 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.