Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mogud's message #11648762 « EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C Product Advisory »

mogud
Upload & Sell: On
Re: EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C Product Advisory

Luckily, I live just a 45 minute drive from Canon Canada. I drove to Canon this morning and got there about 12:30pm. The CPS persom took my camera and invited me to have a seat while she went in the back and gave my IDx to a tech for the service. It took all of 15-20miniutes(if that). I was on my way home with a lubed 1Dx in hand at 1:05pm.

I empathize with everybody who had to ship their 1Dx in and wait for the reapired camera to be shipped back.

Jun 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM
mogud
Upload & Sell: On
Re: EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C Product Advisory

Luckily, I live just a 45 minute drive from Canon Canada. I drove to Canon this morning and got there about 12:30pm. The CPS persom took my camera and invited me to have a seat while she went in the back and gave my IDx to a tech for the service. It took all of 15-20miniutes(if that). I was on my way home with lubed 1Dx in hand at 1:05pm.

I empathize with everybody who had to ship their 1Dx in and wait for the reapired camera to be shipped back.

Jun 28, 2013 at 08:33 PM

Previous versions of mogud's message #11648762 « EOS-1D X and EOS-1D C Product Advisory »