Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of jspytek's message #11647182 « Soccer- First post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated. »

jspytek
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Soccer- First post in Sports. Constructive criticism app...

First, thank you so much to the very helpful commentary from those of you with many years / experiences in the world of sports photography. I really appreciate the time you guys are willing to take to keep me (us) from making time and money mistakes. I try hard not to be stubborn and be open to listening to others. Again, sincerely, thank you you have accelerated my knowledge on this field far greater and faster than any class, book, or trial by error.

During the day I came across a local MLB teams calendar with all the sponsorship and special game day promotions. It got me to thinking about this fall. Has anyone tried sponsoring a \"tonight only\" type promotion AT THE GATE, so when the parents walk in they are handed a flier with your website / gallery information on it?

My best activity so far has been near the end of the season when the senior\'s moms realize they don\'t have any great shots of their kids. Amazing how after all these years it hits them and they are willing to pay for it.

Anyway, what about the at the gate promos?

Jun 27, 2013 at 08:20 PM

Previous versions of jspytek's message #11647182 « Soccer- First post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated. »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.