Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11646467 « Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R Full Frame with no AA filter »

RustyBug
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R Full Frame with no AA filter

douglasf13 wrote:
I love shooting with a single focal length, and the small size is an added benefit.

I get shooting with a single focal length ... I do it all the time. I may leave a given prime lens mounted for days or even weeks at a time. But when I want to change up my perspective from 90mm to 18mm, I don't want to be "trapped" into 35mm only.

That being said, if I had to be trapped into one and only one, it would be between 24mm and 35mm (likely 24 for me), so 35mm isn't exactly a "bad" choice. I would certainly prefer it to 50mm, but I still am having some difficulty seeing where Sony is going with this "FF Rangefinder"... or is it simply going to be today's version of my old Yashica (not a bad thing, just an incomplete solution, imo)?

Jun 27, 2013 at 06:28 PM

Previous versions of RustyBug's message #11646467 « Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX1R Full Frame with no AA filter »