Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of twoeye's message #11645711 « Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (Original 2012 thread) »

twoeye
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (fixed lens)

Having used the RX1 for a couple of months, a slight color shift surfaces in my images from time to time. With most subjects it is unnoticeable, buth with images with large evenly grey or lightly colored areas it is. One example below, corners have in my opinion a rather pronounced greenish tint, strongest on the left side:

My quick and dirty fix is the new radial filter in LR:
I apply a radial filter of oval shape, all sides touching the image edges.
Temp 10
Tint 12
Feather: 50

I could of course have chosen a more neutral subject, but my results with this fix is consistent with all my problematic images, also neutral white test shots. My colour shift varies little with aperture or focal length.

Again, this is only noticable in some images, but i wonder if anyone else is experiencing a similar colour shift, or if there is sample variations regarding this. Opinions would be appreciated!

Jun 27, 2013 at 05:46 AM

Previous versions of twoeye's message #11645711 « Sony RX1 FF Mirrorless (Original 2012 thread) »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.