Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #11645118 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »

CGrindahl
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Manual Focus Nikon Glass

James Markus wrote:
Curtis, I like how you captured the birds attitude. "Cocky" is so apt.

CGrindahl wrote:
Thanks folks for the comments on the 300 H. I'm aware when walking with this lens that it is a bit heavier than its more recent brethren, 1100 grams versus 800 since I don't have the tripod collar. It is doable, but frankly, I like the feel of the newer lens

Here are a few photos from my ramble downtown this afternoon. I stopped by Seawood Photo and asked that the lenses I put on consignment be returned to me. The owner exercised his option of paying me 60% of the value he'd ascribed to the lenses. Frankly, it was a mistake to take that route but then again, I don't spend any money there since I shop online, and I'm happy for him to make something out his dealings with me.

All shot wide open, hand held.

I'd like to say it was intentional James, but I was doing the best I could to get ONE photo in focus as this bird strutted along the fence top. This was dumb luck... but cocky is definitely the word to describe his antics.

Jun 27, 2013 at 01:55 AM

Previous versions of CGrindahl's message #11645118 « Manual Focus Nikon Glass »