Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of gdanmitchell's message #11640288 « Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay »

gdanmitchell
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay

I'm finding more than a tiny bit of irony that in a forum where people still debate vociferously the impact of this or that tiny technical "flaw" in their cameras, sometimes for months (even years!) on end, and regularly declare that Canon is ripping us off, can't compete with Nikon, taking advantage of us as buyers, doesn't know how to make good cameras, and sell us equipment that leaves us incapable of actually making photographs (hyperbole intended) ...

... one post on the web that takes about the same tone provokes such outrage here, along with gross and occasionally misogynistic insults directed toward its author.

(Sorry, can't make the image appear here, but do enjoy the link. It is a classic joke about the Internet.)

"People who live in glass houses..." and all of that. ;-)

Dan

Jun 24, 2013 at 08:19 PM

Previous versions of gdanmitchell's message #11640288 « Canon Gets Me Again!! by Piper Mackay »