Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of mrkyle's message #11638347 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

mrkyle
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Colin Giersberg wrote:
I hope what I say below doesn't come across in a bad way, I just have a difficult time expressing my thoughts in matters like these.

Matt, even though this ended in tragedy for Jane and Charlie, and your most vivid memories are of the accident, try to dwell on the enjoyment that you had before the accident. They enjoyed what they were doing and knew the risks involved. Even at that, they enjoyed their work performing.

Colin I'm right with you in the though expression department, I too have a hard time putting my thoughts down in a coherent way in writing. Hell I have a hard time being coherent in any form Feels good to grin a bit. And speaking of goofy grinning here is a shot of me,again taken by my lovely wife. Jane was acting goofy and looking for a big Thumbs up and a smile for a twitter feed picture. I look like the cat who ate the canary!

Thumbs up. by VO Pro 22, on Flickr

Jun 23, 2013 at 09:25 PM
mrkyle
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Colin Giersberg wrote:
I hope what I say below doesn't come across in a bad way, I just have a difficult time expressing my thoughts in matters like these.

Matt, even though this ended in tragedy for Jane and Charlie, and your most vivid memories are of the accident, try to dwell on the enjoyment that you had before the accident. They enjoyed what they were doing and knew the risks involved. Even at that, they enjoyed their work performing.

Colin I'm right with you in the though expression department, I too have a hard time putting my thoughts down in a coherent way in writing. Hell I have a hard time being coherent in any form Feels good to grin a bit. And speaking of goofy grinning here is a shot of me,again taken by my lovely wife. Jane was acting goofy and looking for a big Thumbs up and a smile for a twitter feed picture.

Thumbs up. by VO Pro 22, on Flickr

Jun 23, 2013 at 09:24 PM

Previous versions of mrkyle's message #11638347 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »