Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of stedge's message #11638311 « Soccer- First post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated. »

stedge
Upload & Sell: On
Soccer- First post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated.

U14 girls' soccer. Most pix are my youngest (Triangle Futbol Club jersey). The last in the first group is one of her teammatessliding through the muck. I know, no face and no ball, but I like it anyway.

The rainy day was, well.., rainy and grey, hence the high iso, then it would brighten up briefly now and then. Honestly I cannot recall the lighting situation for the elbow.

All D3 + 300/2.8 VR

Jun 23, 2013 at 09:16 PM
stedge
Soccer- First post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated.

U14 girls' soccer. Most pix are my youngest (Triangle Futbol Club jersey). The last in the first group is one of her teammatessliding through the muck. I know, no face and no ball, but I like it anyway.

The rainy day was, well.., rainy and grey, hence the high iso, then it would brighten up briefly now and then. Honestly I cannot recall the lighting situation for the elbow.

Jun 23, 2013 at 09:14 PM
stedge
first post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated.

Jun 23, 2013 at 09:11 PM
stedge
first post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated.

Jun 23, 2013 at 09:07 PM

Previous versions of stedge's message #11638311 « Soccer- First post in Sports. Constructive criticism appreciated. »