Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of morpheus2891's message #11638307 « Sold: REDUCED: Contax G 28/2.8 »

morpheus2891
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: REDUCED: Contax G 28/2.8

Item 1: Contax G 28mm f2.8 Biogon

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US.

Price: $355.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

--------------------------------
Item 2: Contax G 45mm F2 Planar

Excellent condition with matching caps, contax GG-2 hood and contax multicoated UV filter. Everything is matching champagne color. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the 28/2.8 Biogon and Sony AF adapter for $920 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Price: $375.00

Item 3: Sony NEX- Contax G AF adapter

Very nice precision built adapter that allows for AF with the contax G 28mm, 45mm and 90mm. Also has full time manual focus adjustements via a small wheel which actuates the motor. The manual focusing this way is much easier and more precise than with any of the manual adapters that I've tried. Can be left on the NEX and lenses exchanged thus it will effectively turn your camera into a Contax G mount while it's still on. Price is shipped in the US. Will not sell until lenses are sold. Will sell with the 28mm F2.8 Biogon for $520 shipped.

Price: $195.00
Item condition: 10

Jul 08, 2013 at 02:18 PM
morpheus2891
FS: REDUCED: Contax G 28/2.8 + NEX AF adapter!

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US.

Price: $360.00

Excellent condition with matching caps, contax GG-2 hood and contax multicoated UV filter. Everything is matching champagne color. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the 28/2.8 Biogon and Sony AF adapter for $920 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Very nice precision built adapter that allows for AF with the contax G 28mm, 45mm and 90mm. Also has full time manual focus adjustements via a small wheel which actuates the motor. The manual focusing this way is much easier and more precise than with any of the manual adapters that I've tried. Can be left on the NEX and lenses exchanged thus it will effectively turn your camera into a Contax G mount while it's still on. Price is shipped in the US. Will not sell until lenses are sold. Will sell with the 28mm F2.8 Biogon for $520 shipped.

Jul 08, 2013 at 01:10 PM
morpheus2891

Price: $360.00

Jul 08, 2013 at 01:10 PM
morpheus2891

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the Sony AF adapter for $520 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Price: $370.00

Jul 07, 2013 at 01:17 AM
morpheus2891
FS: REDUCED: Contax G 28/2.8 NEX AF package!

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the Sony AF adapter for $520 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Jul 06, 2013 at 10:03 PM
morpheus2891
FS: Contax G 28/2.8 NEX AF package!

Jun 30, 2013 at 07:47 PM
morpheus2891
FS: Contax G 28/2.8 NEX AF package!

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the Sony AF adapter for $530 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Very nice precision built adapter that allows for AF with the contax G 28mm, 45mm and 90mm. Also has full time manual focus adjustements via a small wheel which actuates the motor. The manual focusing this way is much easier and more precise than with any of the manual adapters that I've tried. Can be left on the NEX and lenses exchanged thus it will effectively turn your camera into a Contax G mount while it's still on. Price is shipped in the US. Will not sell until lenses are sold. Will sell with the 28mm F2.8 Biogon for $530 shipped.

Price: $200.00

Jun 25, 2013 at 12:11 AM
morpheus2891
FS: Contax G 45/2 NEX AF package!

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the Sony AF adapter for $550 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Price: $385.00

Very nice precision built adapter that allows for AF with the contax G 28mm, 45mm and 90mm. Also has full time manual focus adjustements via a small wheel which actuates the motor. The manual focusing this way is much easier and more precise than with any of the manual adapters that I've tried. Can be left on the NEX and lenses exchanged thus it will effectively turn your camera into a Contax G mount while it's still on. Price is shipped in the US. Will not sell until lenses are sold. Will sell with the 28mm F2.8 Biogon for $550 shipped.

Price: $210.00

Jun 24, 2013 at 06:07 PM
morpheus2891
FS: Contax G NEX AF package!

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the Sony AF adapter for $550 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Very nice precision built adapter that allows for AF with the contax G 28mm, 45mm and 90mm. Also has full time manual focus adjustements via a small wheel which actuates the motor. The manual focusing this way is much easier and more precise than with any of the manual adapters that I've tried. Can be left on the NEX and lenses exchanged thus it will effectively turn your camera into a Contax G mount while it's still on. Price is shipped in the US. Will not sell until lenses are sold. Will sell with the 28mm F2.8 Biogon for $550 shipped.

Jun 23, 2013 at 09:07 PM
morpheus2891

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the 45/2 Planar and Sony AF adapter for $920 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Very nice precision built adapter that allows for AF with the contax G 28mm, 45mm and 90mm. Also has full time manual focus adjustements via a small wheel which actuates the motor. The manual focusing this way is much easier and more precise than with any of the manual adapters that I've tried. Can be left on the NEX and lenses exchanged thus it will effectively turn your camera into a Contax G mount while it's still on. Price is shipped in the US. Will not sell until lenses are sold. Will sell with both contax G lenses for 920 shipped.

morpheus2891

Excellent condition with caps, contax multicoated filter and a contax GG-1 hood. Please note lens is champagne colored while hood is black. Everything is in excellent condition and I can confirm that AF works. Price is shipped in the US. Also available packaged with the 45/2 Planar and Sony AF adapter for $920 shipped to your door. AF does work on the NEX-6

Very nice precision built adapter that allows for AF with the contax G 28mm, 45mm and 90mm. Also has full time manual focus adjustements via a small wheel which actuates the motor. The manual focusing this way is much easier and more precise than with any of the manual adapters that I've tried. Can be left on the NEX and lenses exchanged thus it will effectively turn your camera into a Contax G mount while it's still on. Price is shipped in the US. Will not sell until lenses are sold. Will sell with both contax G lenses for 920 shipped.

Previous versions of morpheus2891's message #11638307 « Sold: REDUCED: Contax G 28/2.8 »