Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #11638023 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »

jojomon11
Upload & Sell: On
Re: Leica M8/M9/X1 Picture Thread

Very nice stuff posted here last few days guys Edwards, Joakim, Ron, Allen, Tag, Joe, Gary, zhangyue, and all!

Finally hit the buy button for the Voigtlander 50mm 1.5

Just got hired to do a wedding with nothing but my Mono (dslr backup also) in November, so I am pretty stoked! The family only wants B and W

Phil

Mono with the newly released Voigtlander 50mm 1.5 wide open (my new fav 50, at least for now!)

Still need to take it out for more serious testing, but so far loving! Glad I didn't get the Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux for about 4 to 5 times the cost! Plus the build on the voight rocks!

Jun 23, 2013 at 07:14 PM
jojomon11

Very nice stuff posted here last few days guys Edwards, Joakim, Ron, Allen, Tag, Joe, Gary, zhangyue, and all!

Just got hired to do a wedding with nothing but my Mono in November, so I am pretty stoked! The family only wants B and W

Phil

Mono with the newly released Voigtlander 50mm 1.5 wide open (my new fav 50, at least for now!)

Still need to take it out for more serious testing, but so far loving! Glad I didn't get the Leica 50mm f/1.4 Summilux for about 4 to 5 times the cost! Plus the build on the voight rocks!

Jun 23, 2013 at 07:12 PM
jojomon11

Phil

Jun 23, 2013 at 06:25 PM
jojomon11

Phil

Still need to take it out for more serious testing, but so far loving! Glad I didn't get the leica 50 asph 1.4 for about 4 to 5 times the cost! Plus the build on the voight rocks!

Jun 23, 2013 at 06:04 PM

Previous versions of jojomon11's message #11638023 « Leica M/X/T Picture Thread »