Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11637941 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

stevezzzz
Upload & Sell: Off
Re: Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel

Gosh, Matt, that really brings this tragedy to a personal level. I hope you forgive my analyzing the video; we pilots tend to do that, not to be ghoulish but to try and learn something we can use to save our own hides the next time we go up.

At any rate, I\'m sorry you have to live with the bad memories, to go with the good.

[edit for TOPP. I\'m on my iPad so the selection is limited...and you\'ve already seen most of them ]

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:42 PM
stevezzzz

Gosh, Matt, that really brings this tragedy to a personal level. I hope you forgive my analyzing the video; we pilots tend to do that, not to be ghoulish but to try and learn something we can use to save our own hides the next time we go up.

At any rate, I\'m sorry you have to live with the bad memories, to go with the good.

[edit for TOPP. I\'m on my iPad so the selection is limited...and you\'ve already seen most of them ]

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:39 PM
stevezzzz

Gosh, Matt, that really brings this tragedy to a personal level. I hope you\'ll forgive my analyzing the video; we pilots tend to do that, not to be ghoulish but to try and learn something we can use to save our own hides the next time we go up.

Jun 23, 2013 at 12:38 PM
stevezzzz

Jun 23, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Previous versions of stevezzzz's message #11637941 « Mustang Air to Air: The Sequel »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.