Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of rmorrell's message #11636862 « Sold: Gitzo GK 1580TQR5 Carbon Traveler tripod kit with extra QR plate »

rmorrell
Upload & Sell: Off
FS: Gitzo GK 1580TQR5 Carbon Traveler tripod kit with extra QR plate

Item 1: Gitzo GK 1580TQR5 Carbon Traveler tripod kit with extra QR plate.

Selling my Gitzo traveler tripod kit. This kit comes with the GT1551T five section tripod, and the GH1780TQR center ball head with QR plate. This entire setup only weighs 2.56 lbs and folds down to 13.8", and will hold up to 12 lbs.

This is in near mint shape with only a few very minor scraps on the ball head, and all legs and locks function very smoothly and are clean. This includes everything that came in the box, with change out plates for tripod top.

Also throwing in an extra QR plate with this.

I am asking $650 which includes shipping and paypal fees.

If outside of the US buyer will cover all shipping fees via registered mail.

Price: $650.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 9+

Jun 22, 2013 at 05:07 PM
rmorrell

Selling my Gitzo traveler tripod kit. This kit comes with the GT1551T five section tripod, and the GH1780TQR center ball head with QR plate. This entire setup only weighs 2.56 lbs and folds down to 13.8", and will hold up to 12 lbs.

This is in near mint shape with only a few very minor scraps on the ball head, and all legs and locks function very smoothly and are clean. This includes everything that came in the box, with change out plates for tripod top.

I am asking $650 which includes shipping and paypal fees.

Price: $650.00

rmorrell

I am asking $700 which includes shipping and paypal fees.

Price: $700.00

rmorrell

Selling my Gitzo traveler tripod kit. This kit comes with the GT1551T four section tripod, and the GH1780TQR center ball head with QR plate. This entire setup only weighs 2.56 lbs and folds down to 13.8", and will hold up to 12 lbs.

I am asking $700 which includes shipping and paypal fees.

Price: $700.00

rmorrell

Selling my Gitzo traveler tripod kit. This kit comes with the GT1551T four section tripod, and the GH1780TQR center ball head with QR plate. This entire setup only weighs 2.56 lbs and folds down to 13.8", and will hold up to 12 lbs.

I am asking $720 which includes shipping and paypal fees.

Price: $720.00

Previous versions of rmorrell's message #11636862 « Sold: Gitzo GK 1580TQR5 Carbon Traveler tripod kit with extra QR plate »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.