Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of ceesco53's message #11632401 « Sold: LNIB Samyang (Rokinon Bower) 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Lens »

ceesco53
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LNIB Samyang (Rokinon Bower) 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Lens

Item 1: LNIB Samyang (Rokinon Bower) 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Lens

This is a manual focus lens without any chip, typical for a lot of the Rokinon/Bower/Samyang lenses. This is a lightly used Samyang 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Mount lens. I don't seem to use it anymore, preferring my 50mm lens exclusively. I don't see any dust in it or on the elements. Focus ring works perfectly, just wish my eyes were a little better for manual focus. Comes with actual Canon lens covers as opposed to the generics that shipped with the lens. The lens hood and bag are included with the original box. I will cover CONUS shipping costs on this one, but buyer is responsible for PayPal fees. Personal checks (give time to clear) , cashier checks, or money order for established (+10 feedback items) FMers is fine.

Thank you for looking!

Price: $345.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jun 20, 2013 at 04:17 PM
ceesco53
Upload & Sell: On
FS: LNIB Samyang (Rokinon Bower) 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Lens

Item 1: LNIB Samyang (Rokinon Bower) 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Lens

This is a manual focus lens without any chip, typical for a lot of the Rokinon/Bower/Samyang lenses. This is a lightly used Samyang 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Mount lens. I don't seem to use it anymore, preferring my 50mm lens exclusively. I don't see any dust in it or on the elements. Focus ring works perfectly, just wish my eyes were a little better for manual focus. Comes with actual Canon lens covers as opposed to the generics that shipped with the lens. The lens hood and bag are included with the original box. I will cover CONUS shipping costs on this one, but buyer is responsible for PayPal fees. Personal checks (give time to clear) , cashier checks, or money order for established (+10 feedback items) FMers is fine.

Thank you for looking!

Price: $350.00
Payment method: PayPal
Item condition: 10

Jun 20, 2013 at 04:12 PM

Previous versions of ceesco53's message #11632401 « Sold: LNIB Samyang (Rokinon Bower) 35mm 1.4 Canon EF Lens »