Home · Register · Search · View Winners · Software · Hosting · Software · Join Upload & Sell

My posts · My subscriptions

Previous versions of DPC1's message #11628983 « Aviation Photos »

DPC1
Upload & Sell: On
Aviation Photos

A few weekends ago we did a father and son fly in with a friend to the Yuba County Airport, camped next to the tarmac, and then checked out the Golden West Regional airshow the next day. The kids had fun, but boy was it hot! The temperature was 110 and it felt even hotter on the tarmac! With that kinda heat it just killed my creativity and pretty much any motivation to even be in the sun, but I think I walked away with a few decent shots. C & C welcome!

Jun 18, 2013 at 10:13 PM
DPC1
Upload & Sell: On
Aviation Photos

A few weekends ago we did a father and son fly in with a friend to the Yuba County Airport, camped next to the tarmac, and then checked out the Golden West Regional airshow the next day. The kids had fun, but boy was it hot! The temperature was 110 and it felt even hotter on the tarmac! With that kinda heat it just killed my creativity and pretty much any motivation to even be in the sun, but I think I walked away with a few decent shots. C & C welcome!

Jun 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Previous versions of DPC1's message #11628983 « Aviation Photos »