Home · Register · Join Upload & Sell

Previous versions of oldrattler's message #11627976 « OM-D, Nex, OR What »

oldrattler
Upload & Sell: Off
OM-D, Nex, OR What

While out on a hike yesterday my wife says she is ready for a smaller camera / lens lineup.. She currently has at her disposal a 5DIII, Canon 1Ds II, and a ton of Canon / Zeiss lens. ( 15mm - 300 f2.8) She will continue to use the \"Big Stuff\" in the studio but wants smaller walk-around, hiking, traveling camera. I read good & bad things about every camera so I come to those that actually use them for advice:

1:: Which camera did you chose / Why??
2:: Is there an adapter that would allow her to use our current lens?? If not, see #3
3:: Please give me your dream lineup from UWA - Super-tele??

We shoot in Raw, Landscape primarily / Then sports; usually with tripod, (but she wants to hand-hold), PP in LR5 / CS6; Use the NIK bundle, with a little Topaz thrown in. Hi IQ is very desirable as we sometimes print 24\" X 36\", or larger.. Thank you so much. Jim & Jean

Jun 18, 2013 at 10:27 AM
oldrattler
Upload & Sell: Off
OM-D, Nex, OR What

While out on a hike yesterday my wife says she is ready for a smaller camera / lens lineup.. She currently has at her disposal a 5DIII, Canon 1Ds II, and a ton of Canon / Zeiss lens. ( 15mm - 300 f2.8) She will continue to use the \"Big Stuff\" in the studio but wants smaller walk-around, hiking, traveling camera. I read good & bad things about every camera so I come to those that actually use them for advice:

1:: Which camera did you chose / Why??
2:: Is there an adapter that would allow her to use our current lens?? If not, see #3
3:: Please give me your dream lineup from UWA - Super-tele??

We shoot in Raw, Landscape primarily / Then sports; usually with tripod, (but she wants to hand-hold), PP in LR5 / CS6; Use the NIK bundle, with a little Topaz thrown in. Hi IQ is very desirable as we sometimes print 24\" X 36\", or larger.. Thank you so much. Jim & Jean

Jun 18, 2013 at 08:08 AM

Previous versions of oldrattler's message #11627976 « OM-D, Nex, OR What »

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.